Hybrid workplaces are the future. But hybrid or not, today there is an overwhelming need for collaboration and conversations to build a positive work culture. A need for connecting with people at a humane level that makes them want to turn up at work, every day! One such tool that has become an indispensable part of our work tool kit is Slack. Be it project management or sharing files or fun water cooler conversations, Slack is the place to go in many companies these days.
Slack, an email-based communication platform is an exclusive way to talk for professionals of a particular organization. Here are a few interesting facts about Slack.
- Slack has the highest conversion rate of 30%, among freemium software products & ~60% of startups pay for Slack’s workplace communications software. Also, at least 65 companies in the Fortune 100 use Slack & its biggest client, IBM, has more than 350,000 users.
- There are over 2,000 apps and 750 bots on the Slack App Directory.
As of 2020, Slack served more than 12 million active users every day, according to the latest figures.
Slack users spend a total of 10 hours on the communication platform per week.
Extracting employee sentiment is extremely important in identifying employee issues and conversations are the only way to do it. With more and more conversations being done on slack, it can act as a medium to predict employee behavior and suggest actionable insights.
Today, more than 1 million app developers are writing applications to suit the requirements of organizations and these small tools and utilities have amplified the use case of Slack and redefined it as a holistic platform for organizations that offers solutions for every problem.
Berry and Slack – the Perfect EX Partnership
Feedback and conversations are synonymous when we talk about Berry, a deep learning employee voice platform that lets you have conversations with your employees on the Slack communication channel and at the same time maintain the anonymity of the conversations just by simple integration. Berry, an employee voice revolution once integrated with your Slack will be able to offer you the following:
- Anonymous Conversations: Configure and launch campaigns to get the pulse of the organization and have active, anonymous conversations with employees.
- Drive Actions: Recommend and build actions that can be tracked. Drive accountable interactions in the channel of choice.
- Deep Dive: Deep dive into what’s working and what’s not for employees in your organization.
- Collate Ideas: Distill ideas and improvement areas from employees quickly and get employees to vote on implementing ideas.
- Predict Attrition: Reduce attrition by knowing what is on the mind of your star performers and taking action quickly.
- Always On: Engage with resources across the globe without being constrained by timelines. Access insights in the channel of choice.
Integrate Slack with Berry:
Integrating Berry with Slack is a child’s play. We at berryworks, have built this with love and would love you to try it for free. Here are the simple steps to do it.
- Ensure that you have a workspace for your organization on slack. In case you don’t have one, don’t worry. It’s completely free and here is how you create one.
- Once you are ready with your workspace, click here and we will take it from there.
Berry is available to answer simple questions to have complex conversations with employees. Employers use Berry to run campaigns that help them understand the pulse of the organization around various topics. Berry then analyzes the conversations and makes actionable insights available instantaneously.